Monday, October 21, 2013

teaching // Reign Repeats :: challenge 1 :: winner



Shelly!!! You are the happy winner of a $100 Spoonflower giftcardPlease email me your full name, postal address, phone number, and email :)

Pie Bird Song
FIRST PLACE- pie bird song by Shelly Penko

37 people voted and the blogpost had almost 300 views this past week. (Thank you to everyone who stopped by, voted and/or commented!) I closed the contest yesterday at 9pm (Colombian time) and these were the final results:

results updated at 9pm on October 20th, 2013

PS. I'd also like to congratulate Shelly, Robin and Celia (3 of my Reign Repeats students) for being part of the Pies contest Top 10 designers. I'm really proud of you three. Great designs! 

one more thing…


 don't forget about my current sale and enroll Reign Repeats today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D