Monday, December 3, 2012

welcome!

beautiful typography design by Olly Holovchenko

Welcome to my brand new blog! I'm very happy to have you here. Before you continue, don't forget to start following me so you won't lose any of my future posts :)


For the last 2 years, I've been blogging over at La Pâtisserie des Idées: my very own creative bubble. From now own, this will be that place: the place where it is all about beautiful ideas and work (mine and that of other great designers/artists). 

I really hope you get a excited as I am about this new adventure, and feel like accompanying me along the way to help me build a world full of inspiration and resources not only for me, but for you all too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D