Thursday, February 7, 2013

contests // spoonflower :: love letters :: sweethearts

Sweethearts designed by 2013 © Maria Jose Bautista V

I'm so happy to show you my Valentine's design. I find it very fresh, fun and bright (evidently). I originally created it for Faye Brown's Valentine's Spotlight showcase and then thought it would also be perfect for this week's Spoonflower's contest. It's been received well, and I'm very happy by all the positive feedback I've been getting. The design is now on sale on Pattern Designs (this morning I sold its first jpg screen copy… woohoo!)  and will soon be available for sale on my Spoonflower shop too. 

I hope you like it, and decide to give me your vote. Click here to do so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D