Saturday, February 8, 2014

challenge // Valentine's :: week 1

The fab Lesley Todd from a Finch Five launched the first Valentine Design Challenge this year. I found about it yesterday, and loved the idea so I decided to catch up and keep going with it until the end (February 14th). Below my designs for the first week. Designs that I've turned into cards and will soon be available on my MaJoBV Digitals Etsy shop :)

pefect luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
honest luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
eternal luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
impossible luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
sweet luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
girls luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
boys luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V

Don't forget to let me know what you think... I'd love to know!
Happy weekend everyone :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D