Friday, February 14, 2014

challenge // Valentine's :: week 2

Remember the Valentine's Design Challenge I decided to do? Well... here are the designs for the second and last week of it. I hope you like them. I'm turning them into printable cards to add to my MaJoBV Digitals Etsy shop (a bit too late for this year, but still can add them for future ones, right?) and I would love your feedback :) 

candy declaration designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
cake declaration designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
valenswine's designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
like, love, want designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
art luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
choco luv designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V
valenstine's designed by 2014 © Maria José Bautista V

Thanks for stopping by, and... 

HAPPY Valentine's Day to you all!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D